Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Agenda for my resolution

My Resolution

1. Finished my formal education
2. Become more patient to each other
3. Upgrade my Networking Knowledge
4. Upgrade my Operating System Knowledge
5. Upgrade My Wireless knowledge
6. Upgrade My security knowledge
7. Be a person who had “Charisma”
8. Upgrade my communication skills
9. Be A good Looking person
10. Be a person who help each other to make they dream come true

My Agenda to make it working

1. Finished my formal education

a) Increase my ability on Programming C#
b) Increase my ability on Web Programming (PHP,HTML,JavaScript )
c) Increase my ability on database administrator
d) Increase my ability on University Home Work
e) Finished my STA
f) Finished my Final Project
g) Increase my ability on presentation skills

2. Upgrade my networking knowledge

a) Adding time schedule for Research About network science
b) Adding time schedule for working on my laboratorium
c) Adding my network /security/OS international certification

3. Upgrade my Operating system knowledge

a) Adding time schedule for research about OS science
b) Adding time schedule for working on my laboratorium
c) Adding my network/security/OS international certification

4. Upgrade my wireless knowledge

a)Adding time schedule for Research About wireless science
b)Adding time schedule for working on my laboratorium
c)Adding my network /security/OS international certification

5. Upgrade my security knowledge

a) Adding time schedule for research about Security knowledge
b) Adding time schedule for working on my laboratorium
c) Adding my network/security/OS international certification

6. Upgrade my communication skills

a) Adding time schedule for practice my English communication
b) Prepare for IELTS certification
c) Prepare for TOEFL Certification

No comments: